Tasty keto bread you TIN NOT stop eating!
Keto cinnamon roll bread with topping/ frosting.
This low carbohydrate cinnamon roll loaf bread is simple to make and also extremely tasty.
Straightforward keto recipe for the BEST reduced carbohydrate cinnamon roll bread.
Ketogenic diet loaf bread that is a beautiful wet as well as tasty cinnamon roll bread.
Here is a fast as well as simple homemade cinnamon keto bread dish.
Quick and also easy go to gluten totally free keto bread dish when you want a savory & wonderful treat.
If you are looking for a delicious, delicious, and wet loaf bread for a reduced carbohydrate diet after that attempt this set out.
Delicious almond flour keto bread recipe that is wonderful for a grab and go morning meal for those chaotic early mornings or simply to delight in a delicious reward.
With a couple of ketogenic necessary components you can make this impressive cinnamon roll bread.
The entire household will enjoy these bread including youngsters.
This is most definitely keto friendly and the BEST bread suggestion– one of my favorite deals with on keto.
Find out exactly how to make this tasty keto bread with step by step directions.
Terrific bread for dessert, snack, treat, celebration or even morning meal!
Look into this easy keto dish for the very best reduced carbohydrate bread.
Keto Bread! Reduced Carbohydrate Cinnamon Roll Bread
BEST Keto Bread! Reduced Carb Cinnamon Roll Loaf Bread Suggestion– Quick & Easy Ketogenic Diet Regimen Dish– Totally Keto Friendly– Gluten Free– Sugar Free
So grab some keto essential components and also cook up some tasty bread. You won’t be let down with this impressive cinnamon roll low carb bread that is best for a ketogenic diet regimen. Great for a treat, snack or dessert!
Preheat the oven to 190C. / 375F
In a small bowl, mix 1/3 cup erythritol with cinnamon and mix, set aside.
Beat butter with egg and 1 cup erythritol. Add coconut oil and milk and mix.
Add vanilla extract, almond flour, nutmeg, baking soda, salt and stir until combined, do not stir for a long time.
Put half the dough in the prepared (greased or lined with parchment paper) loaf pan.
Sprinkle 3/4 of the total amount of erythritol with cinnamon mixture
Put the remaining dough, and sprinkle with cinnamon erythritol mixture
Bake from 45 to 55 minutes. Let the bread set in pan for about 15 minutes.
You can cut and serve or full instructions to make icing – frosting
Make icing. Mix powdered erythritol and cream
Pour icing on the cooled bread
- 1 1/3 cup erythritol
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk (almond)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 190C. / 375F
- In a small bowl, mix 1/3 cup erythritol with cinnamon and mix, set aside.
- Beat butter with egg and 1 cup erythritol. Add coconut oil and milk and mix.
- Add vanilla extract, almond flour, nutmeg, baking soda, salt and stir until combined, do not stir for a long time.
- Put half the dough in the prepared greased or lined with parchment paper loaf pan. Sprinkle 3/4 of the total amount of erythritol with cinnamon mixture
- Put the remaining dough, and sprinkle with cinnamon erythritol mixture
- Bake from 45 to 55 minutes. Let the bread set in pan for about 15 minutes.
- Make icing. Mix powdered erythritol and cream
- Pour icing on the cooled bread
- Serve and enjoy